Conditions of Sale
- All publications listed are available for sale on the condition that no prior customer has reserved them.
- All publications are in good condition, barring normal wear, unless otherwise indicated. There may be ex libris stamps, signatures, etc.
- Orders can be placed via e-mail, telephone, or in writing.
- Payment is to be made in advance of delivery.
- For customers residing in the euro zone, this may be done via bank transfer; for customers residing in other countries, by credit card. Visa and Master Card are accepted.
- Cheques are not accepted.
- Payment should be made only after the availability of the desired titles has been confirmed.
- Books are reserved for 14 days pending payment.
- Prices, expressed in EURO are net, but excluding postage.
- Customers holding a VAT number are required to supply this when ordering.
- Books become the property of the purchaser only after payment of the invoice.
- Books are sent at the purchaser's risk.
= hard cover/gebonden/reliť
= paper cover/papier kaft/brochť